Saturday 13 June 2009

The last two weeks have been pretty hectic. PPd presentations, nightmares with making a DVD, the mammoth Rave on Air, a contextual studies presentation and an essay. With that all in mind, the progress on the project has been slow, however, since that stuff is all over I have been busting my gonads trying to get this work done. So by the end of Friday I have pretty much finished all of my animations...yay! I've been tweaking them today. Neil's got two more shots to do and I have faith that we will finish this movie...scratch that we WILL finish this movie. I'm getting ready to render the shots on Monday. On Thursday I rented out a sound effects hard drive from the store with my buddy Sam. I've found most of the sound effects. We still have to keep pushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment