Thursday 18 June 2009

FINITO!


We have finished. It's been a little hectic but the Lewmeister and Mr Pinnock did it! We had many many problems. Rendering issues in maya with the 'C++ Errors'. We also found out that some of the renders had become corrupted and so we had to re-render them. We also had problems exporting the film. I also had a problem with one particular shot where I had to composite some 2d animation onto a TV, I did it first but it looked rubbish. Then the godly god Simon Butler showed me how to do it properly! We were originally going to have all of our 2d animations in the film but we had to take all of them out except for one because the film was already 10 seconds over the limit. I'm moderately pleased with the look of the film. It was mainly an animation project for Neil and myself, not a modelling, rigging or compositing. Overall, I think it looks good but there is always room for improvement. I would like to thank everyone that helped the project along the way, Dan, Jared, Spence, Stu, Tom, Daryl and Simon.

No comments:

Post a Comment