Saturday 13 June 2009

Animation Overview

The Animation in this project has been interesting. Blot is a strange character as he is very theatrical. All his movements have to be very grand and expressive. On the flip side, Durg's animation really is quite undramatic as there is no drama or reason for it. He just does things and that's it. I've had to bee quite calculated about my animation. Because we have so many shots and so many movements to fit into 30 seconds, we have had to keep all the animations quite fast passed. This is difficult as you have to take time for anticipation and things like that. Overall, I think my animation is quite mediocre. It's not great, and we don't have allot of time to tweak it as it is due in on Friday. There are many better animators than me in the class, so I won't be expecting Pixar to knock on my door anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment