Friday 24 April 2009

Wacky Audience Characters Ahoy!
















I'MMMM BAAACK! For this project I will be helping out with the animated short "Insane Science Seeking With The Professor", alongside my partner in crime Neil (he is my Robin). For this animated short, Neil and I will be designing and animating audience members, who will gasp, applaud, and do many others things. However, this is not all. The audience that we will be animating will also be featured in mine and Neil's new short...which has no name yet. Anyway here are some designs for the audience. Daryl told me to be wacky and that these characters do not have to resemble any sort of creature at all. With that in mind I drew a boy with a fedora for a head, a blue slob, an old bogey man, a hillbilly duck, a stuck up eel and a new yorker baked bean. I don't like the old man so I don't think I'll use him in the audience. There's more to come...






1 comment:

  1. Why I gotta to be Robin? Anyway man nice designs, any idea how many characters we are supposed to do?

    ReplyDelete