Monday 27 April 2009

A llittle tweaking!







Hey all, here's a little design for the story that Neil and I are coming up with. Here we have my design for the main character, who I have kept relatively close to the hillbilly duck design except now he is a little more classy. Gone are his buck teeth and dungarees, hello to handsome smile and showman's bow tie. I also decided to dabble with Neil's design for the ugly duck. I have kept in mind that we will have to hand animate this. Knowing this I simplified Neil's design as I thought it was a little too complicated to draw (we will have to draw these guys like 900 times). I also decided to test out some names, Blot is the showman and Durg is the ugly duck. Let me know what you think of the names. We need to go full steam ahead with storyboards soon!



1 comment:

  1. I love the designs and the names. Good looking out on the fact that we have to draw them like 900 times. Your style looks very distinctive out the four of us!

    ReplyDelete