Saturday 25 April 2009

Last of the audience.








Hello, this is the last leg of my audience designs. Daryl told Neil and I to design ten and then pick five or six from them. The first character that I designed was a red headed creature that I imagine would be of some relation to the professor, which is why I coloured him yellow. The second character was a pigeon, however I didn't want to colour him grey because I thought it would be too dull so I decided to colour him peach. I also decided to make him a professor fan boy, hence the t-shirt...I like the pigeon. For the next design I decided that the audience needed a bit of ethnicity so I decided to draw a dude with a fro. I didn't want to colour him in a human like skin tone so I decided to take a 'skeeter' approach and colour him green. Finally for my last character I chose to create some sort of turtle. I had already coloured my Afro dude green, so I decided to go against traditional turtle colours and went with a blue. Overall I quite like most of the designs, some are weaker than others, so I'll doubt they'll make the cut. Now I have to think about the Lewis/Neil movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment